OMNI ADVOCACY SERVICES CORE VALUES
Our core values are truly the heart of our culture. By learning more about them, you can learn more about what lies at the heart of Omni Advocacy Services. Team members look to our core values to guide their decisions and actions, while clients and alumni draw inspiration from them.
Whether you work in the field or in our corporate offices, you will see these values at work through the actions of our Team and the implementation of our evidence-based strategies and successful programs.
- Client Services – We strive to make every client “successful for life" by providing extraordinary client services that represent going “above and beyond,” evident by the passion driven work that we do. We always aim to deliver more than profit with a value based, passion driven business approach that always puts client needs above all else.
- Quality – Our actions and personal standards reflect our mission of providing the best quality services possible. We focus on delivering desired results within established time frames and providing extended support and wrap around services to all clients.
- Empathy and Appreciation – We show that we care for each other through our decisions, actions, words, and commit to praising and thanking one another for work well done. To maximize our collective impact, we inspire, challenge, and support each other to be our best and sustain our effort. We show that we care about our clients and are thankful to be in their lives in addition to positively impacting the communities in which we live through advocacy, community involvement, partnerships, and education.
- Respect – We treat our team members, clients, community partners and referring agencies with dignity and respect at all times. All stakeholders are considered in every decision we make.
- Integrity – Our business and personal principles reflect the highest standards of ethics and integrity. We follow rules and procedures, are honest, keep our commitments, and continually give the best effort. We strive to be good stewards of funds that are appropriated for the population that we serve.
- Responsibility – We express support for our company decisions and programs. We take action with a sense of urgency. We align our day-to-day decisions with overall company goals. We embrace change. We are willing to assume additional responsibilities, confront problems, and achieve effective results.
- Teamwork – We help create an environment through personal actions that nurtures open communication and enthusiasm. We collaborate and provide feedback in a constructive manner. We share information, provide support, and model behaviors that create a positive workplace and encourage others to do the same. We value the strengths, experiences, and perspectives of others, and we recognize our own limitations. We are committed to partnering effectively with families, stakeholders, and communities to ensure that our work advances the broader good for our communities.
- Transnational Change - We seek to expand opportunities in ways that are life-changing for our clients and transforming for our communities. Given our deep belief in our clients and communities, the magnitude of inequity and its consequences, our optimism about the solvability of the problem, we act with high standards, urgency, and a long-term view.
We strive to develop and become the leaders necessary to realize professional excellence and equity. We establish bold visions and invest our time and efforts in working towards them. We work in purposeful, strategic, and resourceful ways, defining broadly what is within our control to solve, learning and improving constantly. We operate with a sense of passion, possibility, perseverance in the face of challenge, ensuring alignment between our actions and beliefs, while assuming personal responsibility for the results.
We act on our belief that the movement to ensure equality for all will succeed only if it is diverse in every respect. We value the perspectives and credibility of every individual, regardless of their racial, economic, or religious backgrounds.